Monday, February 12, 2007

Shout Out Louds

This band has been around for sometime now, but I haven't mentioned them -- Shout Out Louds from Stockholm, Sweden. Currently, they are working on completing their long awaited second album with Bjšrn Yttling (Peter, Bjorn & John) at the helm. Their Combines EP came out back in '06, featuring a new single plus remixes of songs off the Howl Howl Gaff Gaff LP. I posted 2 tracks off the EP and a remix of The Comeback that I'm not sure who did it. There is a Tommy Sunshine remix out there (it's got to be it). If someone knows, please let me know! I wasn't going to post it, not knowing who remixed it, but it's too great a track!

The Comeback (Big Slippa Remix by Ratatat)
Shut Your Eyes (Remix by Harlem)
The Comeback (?? remix)

Shout Out Louds myspace




No comments: