Saturday, January 27, 2007

rainy day in LA


It's been a wet, nasty and tranquil day...did a whole lot of nothing. But I did find
a song that emulated my day. Adem once played bass in a band called Fridge.
, with
Kieran Hebden, aka Four Tet. Adem's folk-tronic album Love and Other Planets, came out
in 2006, but I feel it didn't get much recognition. It's a mellow, relaxing album,
the perfect companion for a rainy day such as today. I put up Launch Yourself,
a track from it, as well as its three remixes. Four Tet happens to be one of them.
And, if you like the songs check him out at Domino Records.
Enjoy.

Launch Yourself (Four Tet remix)
Launch Yourself (Thomas Eriksen remix)
Launch Yourself (Hot Chip remix)
Launch Yourself (original)

these are all zshare links..if you all prefer sendspace, let me know.


also, if i get time tomorrow i might throw up another mix...check back.



_ _





No comments: